[mapguide-users] MapGuide Open Source instalation

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Tue Jun 19 00:53:03 EDT 2007

You can choose to do a MapGuide / PHP / Apache bundled install all at the
same time.  Just run the web extensions install after installing server and
choose that option and everything should work fine.  See
http://mapguide.osgeo.org/files/mapguide/docs/InstallConfigureMgOpenSourceOn
Windows.pdf for more detailed information.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com