[mapguide-users] Build Problem

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Sun Jun 24 06:51:56 EDT 2007

You must build the "Oem" solution before attempting to build the "Server".
The ACEd.dll comes from the Oem package ACE.
The "d" indicates that you want to build the "Server" in debug mode.
You must have the "Oem" built in debug mode as well.

You will also need to download and build FDO with SDF and SHP in debug mode.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S