[mapguide-users] How to show a map (PHP)

David Hequet david.hequet at free.fr
Mon Jun 25 06:14:25 EDT 2007

Look at the Tutorial provided with Mapguide Studio to create an entire map
from Data to Weblayout.
The look at the "Hello Map" sample in devguide (you can download it here)
that is a working php sample wich show a Map
Ps: You can't show a map in a browser, you can only show a weblayout. The
Tutorial's is a good point to undestand how work mapguide (before going
trough the code)