[mapguide-users] RE: RE: RE: RDBMS: Can't connect to MySQL Server

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Jun 26 12:14:50 EDT 2007

There isn't a dedicated task for this but you should be able to transfer
between any vector-based FDO data source.

- Add the MySQL provider dlls (including MySQL DLLs) to the fdo2fdo
application
- Edit the providers.xml file to include the MySQL provider
- Use the "Connections List" to add and test a connection to your MySQL
database
- Use either the generic "Copy Fdo2Fdo" task, or the Schema Manager /
Copy Task Manager tools

If this still doesn't work, I'm afraid that I don't know any other ways
to write to the MySQL format that FDO uses.

Jason