[mapguide-users] Invoke URL commnad when URL retrived from ODBC

Atika Sultan asultan555 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 27 11:18:44 EDT 2007

i think i need to elobrate my question .... i want the invoke URL command to
open the URL associated with currently selected feature point.... the data &
URL against that feature are comming from a ODBC datasource... i am not sure
how tp pass my selction along with the data to command ?....can anyone give
me any idea

another qusetion is i there any example present anywhere of the invoke
script command ?