[mapguide-users] Features won't select

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Thu Jun 28 13:55:56 EDT 2007

To clarify things the geometry is coming from the SDF correct?

Do you have a primary key defined on the database table? Is the data key
between the SDF and the table a 1-1 relationship? Is it a single or
composite key that joins the SDF to the table? What datatype(s) is the
key? Is the primary key for the table the same as the data key for the
join? I'm just curious about the definition. I believe just simply the
lack of a primary key might cause a problem.

There is no limit to the number of polygons.

Regards,
Dave