[mapguide-users] AW: Ask for examples of raster

Edwin van Vugt evugt at dommel.nl
Thu Mar 1 07:54:57 EST 2007

Hello Thomas,

I have the same problem. No errors but no raster images either. But on
refresh I do see the screen flashing as if a maplayer is loaded. Strange.

I'm currently using georeferenced ECW's (without worldfile) that show up
fine in other GIS software like ArcGIS, but I've already tried different
formats and installed all GDAL patches I could find. I'm beginning to think
it might be a projection problem. I am curious to any solution, so I'll be
following your thread.

Greetings,

Edwin