[mapguide-users] [Mapguide_users] Studio Specify Frame outsideof Viewer Frames?

Chris Gountanis cgountanis at mpower-tech.com
Thu Mar 1 09:34:35 EST 2007

Yes, the bottons invoke URL to a custom ASPX page in the hidden
"scriptFrame". That custom page set some ASPX session variables (like the
selection xml) and used JavaScript to frame.location("") my new page in my
outer frame. Gives the illusion of something like a Selected Parcels report
running in some outer frame without touching the task area. It's a bit of a
work around but it works nicely.

There are some major limitations to forms the target="" cannot be complex.

Chris