[mapguide-users] MapGuide API Java Tomcat Locations?

Chris Gountanis cgountanis at mpower-tech.com
Thu Mar 1 09:44:03 EST 2007

In Windows you can find the API files in:

C\Program Files\MapGuideOpenSource\WebServerExtensions\Tomcat\bin

And

\\dev\C\Program Files\MapGuideOpenSource\WebServerExtensions\www\WEB-INF\lib

Where can you find these files on Linux? I installed -with-tomcat and
everything is there but I can't find the DLL/SO files anywhere. We use the
files in other Java environments and I am testing on Linux. Can anyone help
me out with an explanation of where the server Java based API files are
located on Linux?

Chris