[mapguide-users] Ask for examples of raster

Jonathon jmatpat at yahoo.ca
Thu Mar 1 11:06:43 EST 2007

For what it is worth, I am running MGOS 1.1 with GDAL raster provider 3.2 on
an XP box and I have a number of tif with tfw files that we seem to be
having the same problem with although occassionally the lower left corner
image will appear but I can't seem to get this to happen consistently. The
original files are approx 300MB per file but I have tried subsampling them
to 20MB and 2MB with no difference.
Jonathon