[mapguide-users] RE: RE: Guestion about speedup mapguide, diferent domainname to mapagent.fcgi.

Trevor Wekel trevor.wekel at autodesk.com
Thu Mar 1 12:35:08 EST 2007

Hi Kencana,

Have your turned on the various caches for FeatureService in
serverconfig.ini?  Here's a set of parameters I have used successfully
on a map with 90 SDF layers.

[FeatureServiceProperties]
CacheSize                          = 600
CacheTimeLimit                     = 86400
CacheTimerInterval                 = 3600
DataCacheSize                      = 100
DataConnectionPoolEnabled          = 1
DataConnectionPoolExcludedProviders= OSGeo.SHP
DataConnectionPoolSize             = 200
DataConnectionTimeout              = 600
DataConnectionTimerInterval        = 60

Thanks,
Trevor