[mapguide-users] how to DEBUG in asp.net + MGOS1.1 in VS.net 2005

champingfor champingfor at 163.com
Fri Mar 2 02:29:58 EST 2007

Hi,

    I am using  VS.net 2005 and MapGuide Open Source 1.1.0 . The MapGuide I Installed is binary version(the msi).

   I Create a website in vs.net 2005 ,and copy all the Dll file from .net viewer's bin directory to my owen bin .

  The code I wrote  like that, Compiler show the error message at "string sessionId = site.CreateSession();"

OSGeo.MapGuide.MgUnclassifiedException: Failed to retrieve message for "MgUnclassifiedException".

Because My MG version is binary version , I can't see the defination of the function "CreateSession()" and try to find what error happened.

Am I do wrong somewhere? And how do you find it? I mean how do you DEBUG the errors when you develop with MGOS?

                        Thanks!

<%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="Default.aspx.cs" Inherits="_Default" %>

<%@ Import Namespace="OSGeo.MapGuide" %>
<%

    MapGuideApi.MgInitializeWebTier(Server.MapPath(@"webconfig.ini"));
    MgUserInformation userInfo = new MgUserInformation("Anonymous", "");
    MgSite site = new MgSite();
    site.Open(userInfo);
    string sessionId = site.CreateSession();
    string webLayout = "Library://Samples/Sheboygan/Layouts/SheboyganAsp.WebLayout";

 %>
<head runat="server">
    <title>ÎÞ±êÌâÒ³</title>
</head>
    <iframe width=100% height=100% src="/mapguide/mapviewernet/ajaxviewer.aspx?SESSION=<%= sessionId %>&WEBLAYOUT=<%= webLayout %>"
        name="ViewerFrame" />