[mapguide-users] capacity planning and scalability

Brad Nesom kidsmake6 at msn.com
Fri Mar 2 10:03:59 EST 2007

Kind of disappointed to see this thread just sit without response. It would
be nice if autodesk could do some high end marketing and some
FAQ/whitepapers, best practices and specifically some capacity
planning/architecture planning tools and/or documents.
Like...
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=4349818
they have for 6.5 and more.
Brad