[mapguide-users] RE: Request for help inserting new row into SDF file.

GM_Mizar giampiero.massa at torino.miz.it
Fri Mar 2 05:04:51 EST 2007

Hi Matt,
I've read your message. I have the same problem with an read-only FDO
connection but I don't understand how to use the mapagent to set this
property to false.

Can you please give me some instructions about this operation?
Thank you a lot in advance.

GP

Matthew D wrote:

> Thanks Dave,
>
> Jason finally got it working.  You were correct, the sdf xml content was
> set to Readonly.
>
> Unfortunately there did not seem to be a way in Studio to set it to
> writable.
> The mapagent tool was used to both detect it as readonly and set it to
> false.
>
> Thanks,
> Matt
>

> Dave Wilson-3 wrote:
>>
>> A geometry property is optional.
>>
>> More importantly is the existing SDF ReadOnly? If you do a
>> DescribeSchema on it is it listed as ReadOnly?
>>
>> Is it possible that you are inserting a duplicate key value? That will
>> fail silently (known bug).
>>
>> Dave

>>> MgInt64Property('seg_id', 2231)); $propertyValues->Add(new
>>> MgInt16Property('percent_required', 100)); $propertyValues->Add(new