[mapguide-users] try to update SDF FeatureSource...my code don'twork.

Maciej Skorczewski maciej.skorczewski at procad.pl
Mon Mar 5 02:23:07 EST 2007

Jason Birch napisał(a):
> Maciek wrote:
> --------------
> i try update SDF FeatureSource (Roads name of Samples/Sheboygan data
> form MGOS download page) whithout any results
> --------------

 > Jason wrote:
> When SDF files are initially added to the repository, their ReadOnly
> flag (or something like that) is set to TRUE.  This needs to be modified
> using the pages installed on your MapGuide server under
> /mapguide/mapagent/index.html
>
> First, do a GetResourceContent, specifying
> Library://Samples/Sheboygan/Data/RoadCenterLines.FeatureSource as your
> ResourceID
>
> This will give you an XML representation of your data connection's
> definition.  View the source of this page, copy it into a text editor
> and modify the following section:
>
>   <Parameter>
>     <Name>ReadOnly</Name>
>     <Value>TRUE</Value>
>   </Parameter>
>
> replacing TRUE with FALSE.

> Save this file to your local computer.

ok this is my xml file

<FeatureSource xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="FeatureSource-1.0.0.xsd">
<Provider>OSGeo.SDF.3.0</Provider>
<Parameter>
<Name>File</Name>
<Value>%MG_DATA_FILE_PATH%RoadCenterLines.sdf</Value>
</Parameter>
<Parameter>
<Name>ReadOnly</Name>
<Value>TRUE</Value>
</Parameter>
</FeatureSource>

after change section

<FeatureSource xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="FeatureSource-1.0.0.xsd">
<Provider>OSGeo.SDF.3.0</Provider>
<Parameter>
<Name>File</Name>
<Value>%MG_DATA_FILE_PATH%RoadCenterLines.sdf</Value>
</Parameter>
<Parameter>
<Name>ReadOnly</Name>
<Value>FALSE</Value>
</Parameter>
</FeatureSource>

> Now go back to the mapagent forms, and open the SetResource form.  In
> this form, specify your ResourceID
> (Library://Samples/Sheboygan/Data/RoadCenterLines.FeatureSource) and
> browsing to the location of your saved XML file in the Content section.
> You do not need to fill in the Header area.
>
> Once this is submitted, you should be able to modify your SDF file.

after that i get error message

An exception occurred in DB XML component. Error: XML Indexer: Fatal
Parse error in document at line, 1, char 72. Parser message: The prefix
'xsi' has not been mapped to any URI
An exception occurred in DB XML component. Error: XML Indexer: Fatal
Parse error in document at line, 1, char 72. Parser message: The prefix
'xsi' has not been mapped to any URI Exception occurred in method
MgResourceDefinitionManager.ValidateDocument at line 429 in file
c:\build_bond_area\mapguide_open_source\build_3.1\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ResourceDefinitionManager.cpp