[mapguide-users] Mapguide Viewer 6.5 - ECW files repositionning issue

Ytse bill_gfr at yahoo.fr
Mon Mar 5 11:21:05 EST 2007

Hi everyone,

I'm using Mapguide 6.5 and I've noticed an issue with ECW raster files when zooming / scrolling, the tiles will sometimes stay in place instead of reajusting their position (like 0.5 to 1 meter) which makes it impossible to ensure accurate drawings.

I've been told that this is a know issue induced by ERMapper plugin.

Is there a way to fix this ? or at least ensure a good redraw ? (rebuilding the layer at the end of the zoom/pan operation, disabling some zoom percentiles, whatever)

Thanks everyone

PS : if anyone speaks french, I can try to be more accurate than this