[mapguide-users] render service

Walt Welton-Lair walt.welton-lair at autodesk.com
Wed Mar 7 11:32:09 EST 2007

One thing to note (and something that should probably be addressed)...

If you already have tiles in your cache that were rendered as PNGs, and
then you request them as JPG, I'm pretty sure you'll just get back the
PNGs.  For existing tiles, the server does not check the image types and
do conversion.

Walt