[mapguide-users] GETLEGENDIMAGE mapagent Operation Parameters?

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Wed Mar 7 18:32:03 EST 2007

Hi,
I am trying to sort out all of the required and optional parameters for the
GETLEGENDIMAGE mapagent operation.  So far, all I have to go on is my
browser cache URL's that are generated when displaying a web layout.  Is
there any information on these parameters such as SCALE, THEMECATEGORY,
TYPE, etc?

Also, I have seen, and used, the RenderMapLegend function in the API which
returns the entire legend, but is there an API equivalent of the above?

Thanks very much.

Andy