[mapguide-users] File importing Problem

Dhirendra Kumar dhirendra.mgos at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 02:48:23 EST 2007

Hi,
I am devloping MGOS Application using Java/JSP. but when i go for preview in
AJAX viewer then i saw Right side overview pane Display All code of .jsp
page and when i removed two line from jsp page
<%@ page import="javax.servlet.http.*" %>
<%@ include file ="utilityfunctions.jsp" %>

then page display correctly But without importing this two line i can't call
another file or i can't call some api. what a actual problem in importing
two line i can't understand. So please anyboady help me.

my all importing syntex including above two line is :-
<%@ page import="org.osgeo.mapguide.*"%>
<%@ page import="java.util.*" %>
<%@ page import="java.io.*" %>
<%@ page import="java.text.*" %>