[mapguide-users] javaviewersample shows jsp source

Dhirendra Kumar dhirendra.mgos at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 00:37:31 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am also java Devloper and when i go to use javaviewersample then i also
faced problem like you. if you want to see screenshot of layer then you have
to give full Ajaxviewer path but before this you should ensure that
sheboygon.mgp file is loadded succesfully using
http://localhost:8008/mapguide/mapadmin/login.php. if you are using mapGuide
studio than click on Samples->sheboygon->Layouts-> and finally double click
on ShebogonJsp Layouts and go to right side pane and copy Ajaxviewer Link
from textfield and paste into your browser and enter userId and Password and
now you can view your Layer of Sheboygon sample ok and Enjoy. and inform me
everything is working fine. By ------ By

Regards,
Dhirendra kumar