[mapguide-users] Newbie Web Studio question

Angela Moore amoore at franklinnc.com
Tue Mar 13 16:59:24 EDT 2007

Thanks for the responses.  I don't have an error at the bottom left, but
immediately after I start Web Studio I get an error.  It begins with:
an unknown error occured with status 0 and message <?php

It is then followed with what looks to be an entire php file.  I cannot
even see the entire text because the error window is longer than the
screen.  Could this be the problem source?

Angela