[mapguide-users] Properties pane-layers pane height

Tim Eisler Tim.Eisler at ci.dublin.ca.us
Wed Mar 14 11:54:37 EDT 2007

Hi,

You can change the legend height in the viewerfiles/ajaxmappane.templ file.

There is a variable which controls the legend height aptly named
"legendHeight".

I changed the default value of 250 to 550 on my map to lengthen the legend
and reduce the size of the property pane, which resizes to the legend
height. I found that if you use Studio to turn off the property pane by
default, you get a fun y-shift in the map where the cursor does not match
the map coordinates.

var legendHeight = 550, initLegendHeight;
//var legendHeight = 250, initLegendHeight; changed by TEE

If you want to see an example of this in action you access the City of
Dublin's website at:

http://209.172.109.140/gis

Good luck!

Tim Eisler