[mapguide-users] RE: Exception in Search Result

Dhirendra Kumar dhirendra.mgos at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 00:42:42 EDT 2007

Hi Andy Morsell,

I received your mail. when i try to search then i get value from layer but
it not Display and generate Exception Error but when i try to enter wrong
value then it succsfully return 0 result, i want to tell you that i was used
sheboygan.mgp and phpviewersample example. and in my current projects i want
to follow same way so for that resion some changing in findparcel.php and
some other file i want try to search booth but i am getting one Exception. I
am again repeating generated Exception :->
Find Results BOOTH_NO = '35'The specified object was not
found.The specified object was not found. Exception occurred in method
GetItem at line 115 in file
c:\build_tux_area\mgdev\common\service\data\NamedCollection.cpp
Please help me.

Best Regards,

Dhirendra kumar