[mapguide-users] Points added to map at runtime don't display.

Jackie Ng jackie.ng at aecsystems.com.au
Fri Mar 16 00:11:09 EDT 2007

bcales wrote:

> Did you get anywhere with this?
>
> I have the layer showing, just not the push pins

Wow that was quite some time ago! Anyway, what I found was that I wasn't
careful enough when I was copying the code from the .net viewer sample. I
couldn't honestly tell you what the source of the problem was, even though
when I first copy/pasted I knew *exactly* what the code was supposed to do.

Though when I did this in php it worked the first time without any problems
(???)

- Jackie