[mapguide-users] GETMAP and GETMAPTILED

Walt Welton-Lair walt.welton-lair at autodesk.com
Fri Mar 16 07:09:03 EDT 2007

For DWF Viewer:
  GETMAP - used to get the map definition (no data)
  GETMAPUPDATE - used to get the data for the current view of the map

For AJAX Viewer:
  GETDYNAMICMAPOVERLAYIMAGE - used to get an image displaying all
dynamic layers
  GETTILEIMAGE - used to get tiles for each base map layer group

There's no GETMAPTILED request...

Walt