[mapguide-users] Problem whit OGR provider and Studio - strangedisplay error.

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Mon Mar 19 10:19:00 EDT 2007

Can you confirm that this is what you are seeing:

MGOS 1.1.0 server running on your laptop -- OGR provider works fine

MGOS 1.1.0 server running on your www server -- cannot see connection
properties for OGR provider in Studio

If this is the case, can you check the DLL dependencies for the OGR
provider on your www server? Use a tool like depends.exe and see if the
dll has any missing dependencies.

Traian