[mapguide-users] mgservice at 100%

George McLean gmclean at gorge.net
Mon Mar 19 20:25:53 EDT 2007

I am having problems with mgserver.exe running at 100% in Windows XP.

I tried repair of mgserver and extensions but that did not solve it so I
uninstalled extensions and server then reinstalled. This did not solve
the problem either.

I found the discussion below and have stopped the service in task
manager and tried running as an application from the command line using
'mgserver run'. After starting as an application my CPU is still pegged
at 100% with mgserver.exe as the process using all the CPU

Before re-installing I made copy of all the files and folders under the
C:\Program Files\MapGuideOpenSource folder so I am assuming I have
everything backed up.

Should I uninstall and then delete all the repositories etc then
re-install? Any other suggestions?

Thanks

George

RE: [mapguide-users] Site corrupt - MG Server fails to start