[mapguide-users] Selection of Search Reasults & New Problem With BUFFER

SUDIP (INDIA) sayonara.sudip at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 10:13:33 EDT 2007

thanks scott,
 your reply help me a lot.

scott Now I am Facing a new problem to Buffering.
When buffered somthing it sahows a error msg.

Invalid argument(s): No coordinate system specified. Exception occurred in
method MgServerCreateFeatureSource.CreateFeatureSource at line 64 in file
c:\build_tux_area\mgdev_opensource\server\src\services\feature\ServerCreateFeatureSource.cpp

I changed the coordinate system to LL84 that is WGS 84
But  till it shows same Error

Can you help Me

Waiting for ur reply.
Sudip Barman