[mapguide-users] [MapGuide OpenSource 1.1.0] Problem with creating a map in Web Studio

Paul Spencer pagameba at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 06:45:29 EDT 2007

Guilhem,

I don't think you are doing anything wrong, the problem is some debug
code was left in web studio in the version you are using.  I
recommend updating to a newer version.  If you are already running
the latest version, then there is still some debug code in there that
needs to be removed.  Please let us know

Cheers

Paul