[mapguide-users] raster image does not load

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Fri Mar 23 14:04:57 EDT 2007

The Getting Started guide applies to using MapGuide Enterprise rather than
MapGuide Open Source.  MGOS uses the GDAL FDO Provider for raster imagery
rather than the Autodesk raster provider.  To use the GDAL version, please
check out this information:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/MapGuide_Open_User_Technical_FAQ%27s

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.