[mapguide-users] problem with MGOpen source and windows xp sp2

jean marie gervaisot.prevost at free.fr
Sun Mar 25 17:32:38 EDT 2007

Hello  I have a small problem which I do not manage to solve

I decided to install open Mapguide source (the version 1.10)
http://mapguide.osgeo.org/downloads.html on 2 stations Windows xp SP2
without antis virus and another services being able to disturb the
installation.....
I do not have a message saying to me that I have a problem at the time of
the installation
my apache launches out well and my php as.... but and yes but... I notice as
the Mapguide  service does not launch out  and when I force the hand under
xp to him (in the management of the services) I have the following message
"the service MapGuide Server on local Ordinateur started then is Stoped
.some  services can stop automatically if they do not have any task to carry
out, for example, service of alarms and newspapers of performances"

order in DOS I have the following message and it is not good,....

Logic exception.
Exception occurred in method MgServerManager.Initialize At line 174 in file
c:\build_bond_area\mapguide_open_source\build_3.1\mgdev\server\src\common\manager
\
ServerManager.cpp  ??? http://www.nabble.com/file/7403/capture%204.JPG