[mapguide-users] About the current selection

Anil Jose akj006 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 07:39:02 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have a problem for using a query in my application. In the studio, I have
set the parcel layer
for the layout SheboyganPhp. I ticked the ID for the parcel. I set the ID as
the $currentselection.
In my code on selection on the map I need to retrieve these ids. My actual
requirement is, I have a button on the toolbar. On clicking this report
button, I need to get these ids
on the taskpane. Here I am using asp.net. My code is

        MgUserInformation userInfo = new
MgUserInformation("Administrator","admin");
        MgSite site = new MgSite();
        site.Open(userInfo);
        MgSiteConnection siteConnection = new MgSiteConnection();
        siteConnection.Open(userInfo);
    MgSelection mapSelection = null;
        MgResourceService resService = siteConnection.CreateService(
MgServiceType.ResourceService) as MgResourceService;
    MgFeatureService featService
=(MgFeatureService)siteConnection.CreateService(MgServiceType.FeatureService
);
    MgMap map = new MgMap();
        map.Open(resService, "Sheboygan");

But "map.Open" Statement causing error on me. Kindly help me, because this
only the mailing list is my
dependency.

Thanks....