[mapguide-users] Mapguide Viewer 6.5 - how to add copyright info ?

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Thu Mar 29 13:51:40 EDT 2007

This is the wrong discussion list for MapGuide 6.5, this is for MapGuide
Open Source.  Autodesk has a couple of discussion groups pertaining to
MapGuide 6.5.   To see a thread about your specific question which includes
the API coded needed to display a static image on the map, go here:
http://discussion.autodesk.com/thread.jspa?messageID=890858

Andy