[mapguide-users] vector editing

Paul Spencer pagameba at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 14:26:37 EDT 2007

Charles,

we are using this capability in some of our projects now but it is
not as finished as I had hoped.  It will not be part of MGOS, it will
only be available commercially as a plugin to an MGOS application
framework we are developing called Fusion.  I have hopes that the
Fusion framework will replace the AJAX viewer in MGOS at some point,
but that is not certain.

Cheers

Paul