[mapguide-users] patch for Mouse Wheel Zoom, set scale and image on loading map in Ajax.

Jose Manuel C G gis at mapas-sll.com
Sat Mar 31 06:42:30 EDT 2007

Nice job.

This patch has been created to be applied in the internal source code. Your
code is out from the ajax viewer code.

I want another people participe to show the code they have created. Always
thinking to add/fix/modify problems in the code.

You solution is one in a million. We can't see how you design it because you
don't show it, but I understand you don't want to modify the viewer code.

bye.