[mapguide-users] Mapguide server configuration

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Sat Mar 31 13:39:31 EDT 2007

Hi,
Are you trying with latest version 0.6.4 of provider ?
I suppose this behaviour you get in situation with multiple users or when you start one request and before that request finishes you start another one ?

We saw simillar behaviour but mainly when updating and inserting data.
I made some changes in 0.6.4 but I think it didn't solved all the problems.

I don't think yet that it is a main reason but we find out that if we disable MapGuide connection pooling it is working ok.
So I have a version of provider which does caching inside, so it will run with same speed if you disable MG caching.
I can send you ( in a couple days) that version of provider to try.

Anyhow we will try to figure out what is causing a problems, it is very high on my list.

Haris