[mapguide-users] (MapGuide Author) Create layer of points from anOLE DB Data Source : map projection problem

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Fri May 4 10:12:57 EDT 2007

If you have an OLE DB Data Source you should be using an ODBC connection then. When specifying the connection properties and the geometry columns you should be selecting your Lambert projection at that time. You associate the coordinate system with the data, not the layer. If you have MapGuide Studio this is easy to do. I'm not sure if WebStudio replicates this functionality. Otherwise you would have set the projection information in the XML for the FeatureSource manually.

Regards,
Dave

  _____