[mapguide-users] Help with SID files

George McLean gmclean at gorge.net
Sat May 5 18:50:58 EDT 2007

Hi Frank,

I am running from the command window as suggested. I created a new map
in Studio with a large coordinate window to be sure I could see the
image but I still can not see it. In the instructions I did not see a
step to add specific files, only to specify the folder containing the
sid files so I that is how I defined the resource.

When I load the web page containing the image layer, I get the following
in the command window. Should I see more, like maybe a sid file loading?

GDAL: Auto Register C:\Program
Files\MapGuideOpenSource\Server\Bin\gdalplugins\gdal_MrSID.dll using
GDALRegister_MrSid.

Thanks again for your help.

George