[mapguide-users] Selection problem in AJAX with MySQL data (MGOS 1.0.2)

peter56 ibb.scigalla at arcor.de
Wed May 9 04:12:15 EDT 2007

Hi all,

following problem. When I try to select lines in the AJAX-Viewer then it is
only a fortunate coincidence, that the proper element is shown
(highlighted). Also when I click in an empty space ist sometimes an element
selected and sometimes not.

This behaviour I observe only in AJAX and with a MySQL database. Not in the
DWF-viewer or with other elements (based on shp or sdf).

I'm working with MGOS 1.0.2 and the OSGeo.MySQL.3.1 FDO. MySQL is Vers.
3.0.37 an the elements are stored as linestrings.

Regards - Peter