[mapguide-users] FDO OGR: reading s-57 formats

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu May 10 11:25:02 EDT 2007

Fabio D'Ovidio wrote:
> On 9 May 2007 at 11:31, Frank Warmerdam wrote:
>> Yes, this is possible.  Note that you will just get back GIS'ish features
>> and still need to supply all the styling via mapguide.
>
> How can I set all the styling? is there any SLD document? (I think no!!) or have I set it
> following the S57 specification?

Fabio,

You would need to use normal MapGuide styling mechanisms, and (labouriously!)
create appropriate styling settings for each object class that you want to
show.  I don't have any SLD for S-57 object classes, and I don't know if
MapGuide supports SLD as a mechanism to specify styles (I think not...).

Best regards,