[mapguide-users] RE: try to update SDF FeatureSource...my code don'twork.

Jim O'Leary joleary.public at gmail.com
Thu May 10 15:06:01 EDT 2007

Hi Jason

My GETRESOURCECONTENT does not look like the one you describe. Here it is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<FeatureSource xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="FeatureSource-1.0.0.xsd">
  <Provider>OSGeo.SHP</Provider>
  <Parameter>
    <Name>DefaultFileLocation</Name>
    <Value>%MG_DATA_FILE_PATH%</Value>
  </Parameter>
</FeatureSource>

I have tried adding a <Parameter> tag for ReadOnly and also tried adding a
parameter for <Name>file</Name>. I am able to set the resource, but then
MapGuide cannot find it, or it complains about the readonly in the
connection. I made this package from MGE 1.0.0.17864.

I have the same problem writing to an imported package, so would like to
change the readonly. Any suggestions?

Thanks