[mapguide-users] MapGuide Studio PostGis Connection problems

nicholda nicholda at talgov.com
Tue May 15 14:45:37 EDT 2007

I am trying to use MapGuide Studio 2007 6.5 to connect to postgis using
OGRProvider.dll.  I have copied the dll to "C:\Program
Files\Autodesk\MapGuideStudio2007\FDO" and "C:\Program
Files\MapGuideOpenSource\Server\Bin\FDO".  I have also modified bothe
providers.xml files accordingly, with

<FeatureProvider>
      <Name>OSGeo.OGR.3.2</Name>
      <DisplayName>FDO Provider for OGR</DisplayName>
      <Description>Access to OGR data sources</Description>
      <IsManaged>False</IsManaged>
      <Version>3.1.0.0</Version>
      <FeatureDataObjectsVersion>3.1.0.0</FeatureDataObjectsVersion>
      <LibraryPath>OGRProvider.dll</LibraryPath>
  </FeatureProvider>

AND

  <FeatureProvider>
    <Name>OSGeo.OGR.3.2</Name>
    <DisplayName>FDO Provider for OGR</DisplayName>
    <Description>Access to OGR data sources</Description>
    <IsManaged>False</IsManaged>
    <Version>3.2.0.0</Version>
    <FeatureDataObjectsVersion>3.2.0.0</FeatureDataObjectsVersion>
    <LibraryPath>C:\Program
Files\MapGuideOpenSource\Server\Bin\FDO\OGRProvider.dll</LibraryPath>
  </FeatureProvider>

However I get the following screen from Mapguide Studio

http://www.nabble.com/file/8438/Screenshot.JPG

Can someone point me in the right direction with this?  Please.

Thanks,

David