[mapguide-users] King.Oracle Provider doesn't display circle geometries

Kayne M. Morvant kayne.morvant at cctechnol.com
Tue May 15 15:42:43 EDT 2007

Hi,

Are Oracle circle type geometries supported in the King.Oracle provider?

I have an Oracle circle type geometry that does not display in
Mapguide.  The Mapguide server log produces the following error message:

  Error: Failed to stylize layer: test_geo_sf
         An unclassified exception occurred.
  StackTrace:
   - MgStylizationUtil.StylizeLayers line 993 file
c:\build_bond_area\mapguide_open_source\build_3.1\mgdev\server\src\services\mapping\StylizationUtil.cpp
Failed to stylize layer: test_geo_sf
An unclassified exception occurred.
<<<<<<<<<<<<

I am using King.Oracle v. 0.6.5, MGOS 1.1, and Oracle Instant Client 10.2.0

thanks,
Kayne

Kayne Morvant
C & C Technologies, Inc.