[mapguide-users] MapGuide Open Source 1.2.0 Beta 2 availablefor testing

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Wed May 16 00:10:21 EDT 2007

Hi Jackie,

Lots of changes.

The unofficial beta 2 posted to the internals list for acceptance was from April 30th, the official beta 2 was built on May 14th.  So the changes are all the submissions that went in between those days.  Trac can be used to see exactly what the changes were: http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/timeline?from=05%2F14%2F07&daysback=15&changeset=on&update=Update

Cheers
Tom