[mapguide-users] MapGuide RFC 8 - PHP pages for describingafeature source

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Thu May 17 02:17:06 EDT 2007

It works nicely with the sample dataset, but it doesn't seem to work
with KingOracle datasets

I get a "null reference" and a "The specified class was not found."
error trying to view an oracle geometry.. which works fine with
Mapguide studio...

the tilda's in the king oracle class names are showing up as '-x7e-'
so it could be an encoding issue

I'm getting white pages of death if anything isn't correct.

On 5/17/07, Jason Birch <Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca> wrote:
> Rex wrote:
>
> > To access the PHP pages, you can open a Feature Source from Studio
>
> Only if you're running an as yet unreleased version of Studio :)
>
> Jason

Zac Spitzer
+61 405 847 168