[mapguide-users] About FDO

Dhirendra Kumar dhirendra.mgos at gmail.com
Tue May 22 01:44:44 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I want to use FDO connectivity with MySQL or Oracle. So, first i want to
know some information about FDO when i shall use Oracle with FDO then during
run time FDO direct Connect Oracle Database ? I am asking this Qustion
because my client requirments is to change layers property during run time,
Co'uz they want to update Database time to time and as per updation they
want to show features on map. Is it possible with FDO ? if yes then tell me
which database is more sutable with MGOS ? and posible then send me some
Examples of FDO Connectvity with some Quieries Example.

Thankyou in Advance,

Regards,Dhirendra Kumar