[mapguide-users] how to display projection information in status bar

zz dazao2001cn at yahoo.com.cn
Wed May 16 12:20:12 EDT 2007

Hi,all
We all know that coordinate information is displayed in status bar by
default. Now I intend to get  projection infotmation displayed in status
bar. Maybe I can do that by modifying the code of  mainframe.templ in the
viewfiles folder and the code is for javascript. And I searched the list and
found a message " Convert lat lon to UTM", but  the example code in the
message is for PHP.
Is there any function to get projection information in Viewer API? If no,
how can I use javascript to Convert lat lon to UTM?
Any suggestions on how to display  projection infotmation in status bar?

Regards
zz