[mapguide-users] .Net and Debugging

Berdel, Brian brian.berdel at mcmtrans.com
Wed May 23 11:47:31 EDT 2007

I have had trouble with this since I started with MapGuide...I have
tried every possible debugging method in .Net and I cannot Debug.

Has anyone else had this issue and if so have you been able to fix it?

Development Machine is XPSP2 / VS 2005 / Mapguide 1.2

Brian  Berdel
McMahon Associates, Inc.
p: 215.283.9444
www.mcmtrans.com