[mapguide-users] RE: About FDO

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Thu May 24 13:02:11 EDT 2007

Dave,
One thing to note is that the coordinate system overrides are not working in
Beta 2 for both MySQL ODBC point X,Y geometry or native MySQL spatial.  I
know that at least the ODBC scenario was working fine in Beta 1.  I logged a
ticket with trac late yesterday about this issue:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/159

Andy