[mapguide-users] Can't insert feature into certain SDFs

Takashige Nakagawa ta-nakagawa at apptec.co.jp
Fri May 25 07:37:24 EDT 2007

Hi, all.

Since I posted the last mail, I've tried a lot.
But I still can't insert features into some SDFs (And I can do it into
others).
I can delete and update features of them.Only the insertion wouldn't work.
I don' know what's wrong.

The schema is like below. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Takashige Nakagawa

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
targetNamespace="http://fdo.osgeo.org/schemas/feature/SHP_Schema"
xmlns:fdo="http://fdo.osgeo.org/schemas"
xmlns:gml="http://www.opengis.net/gml"
xmlns:SHP_Schema="http://fdo.osgeo.org/schemas/feature/SHP_Schema"
<xs:annotation>
<xs:documentation />
</xs:annotation>
<xs:element name="Test" type="SHP_Schema:TestType" abstract="false"
substitutionGroup="gml:_Feature">
<xs:key name="TestKey">
<xs:selector xpath=".//Test" />
<xs:field xpath="Autogenerated_SDF_ID" />
</xs:key>
</xs:element>
<xs:complexType name="TestType" abstract="false" fdo:geometryName="SHPGEOM">
<xs:annotation>
<xs:documentation />
<xs:appinfo source="http://fdo.osgeo.org/schemas" />
</xs:annotation>
<xs:complexContent>
<xs:extension base="gml:AbstractFeatureType">
<xs:sequence>
<xs:element name="Autogenerated_SDF_ID" fdo:readOnly="true" minOccurs="0"
fdo:autogenerated="true">
<xs:simpleType>
<xs:restriction base="fdo:int32" />
</xs:simpleType>
<xs:annotation>
<xs:documentation>Autogenerated identity property</xs:documentation>
<xs:appinfo source="http://fdo.osgeo.org/schemas" />
</xs:annotation>
</xs:element>
<xs:element name="SHPGEOM" type="gml:AbstractGeometryType"
fdo:hasMeasure="false" fdo:hasElevation="false" fdo:geometricTypes="surface"
fdo:geometryTypes="polygon multipolygon curvepolygon multicurvepolygon">
<xs:annotation>
<xs:documentation>The geometry of the object</xs:documentation>
<xs:appinfo source="http://fdo.osgeo.org/schemas" />
</xs:annotation>
</xs:element>
<xs:element name="Name" minOccurs="0">